Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Monday Movie & Margarita night at the Belmont

Ok so I already blogged about the Belmont on Chowing in Austin, but I feel like I should also cover it here since it's a food and an activity. Anyway, every Monday evening at the Belmont you can see a movie on a screen on their outdoor patio, while drinking $2 margaritas. This Monday we saw Airplane! there. It was hilarious. I had never seen it before, and apparently everyone else has, so I was glad to finally get to see it. Check the Belmont's events page to see upcoming Monday movies, as well as their live music schedule. Last summer we saw a jazz band on their patio, and we definitely recommend that too.

Tables on their patio, and the movie screen. We got there early, the movie doesn't start until sundown. You can kinda see Ryan's back at that table up near the front.

Website

Location

No comments: